ARE YOU A NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS AT LAWEH?
WELCOME TO LAWEH OPEN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE.
FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTION TO PAY YOUR FEES AND REGISTER FOR STUDENTSHIP
1. After you have received your admission letter through your email address,
i. Note down your reference number in your admission letter
fill in the spaces provided. Please note that you are now creating your studentship management account in the University and try not to forget your security question answer. This answer will help you recover your password in case you forget it.
2. After the above step; click on the login button and enter your student ID and password to login
3. After you login successfully, your view should be like this as shown below
4. Click on the Register and confirm your current level and semester. Click on the submit button to view the list courses you will be taking in the semester
5. If the courses available to you are the true reflection of the courses expected to offer in the semester, then click on confirm to register for the semester.
6. After your successful registration of the semester, navigate to the school website and click on the LAWEH LMS and login by entering your student ID NUMBER and a default password given to you by the school.
7. During your login, you will be asked to change your Password and you must follow the syntax/paradigm of the password given to you for a successful change.
8. After the above step, you will see the list of courses that you will be offering in the semester.