LAWEH Open University College in partnership with the Open University of Tanzania announces to the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate and graduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic year. All prospective applicants should read the University’s Admissions Requirements before applying.
All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to LAWEH Open University College is very transparent. Applicants should therefore, beware of any persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them to gain admission for a fee.
How to Apply
• Fill out your application details online or by clicking on APPLY NOW
The application process requires:
• Bio-data of the applicant
• Academic records (Scan copies of certificates/results/transcript slips) PDF Format
• CV’s (graduate applicants only)
• Personal statement (graduate applicants only)
• Submit your application online by paying an application fee of GHC 200.00 for LAWEH programmes and $60.00 for Franklin programmes after choosing your choice from Fees Payment Types and Process.
Also, All direct payment can be made at any GT Bank across the country with the details below:
- Account Name : Laweh Open University College
- Account Number : 219102287220
- Branch : Ring Road
• Upon receiving a conditional offer of admission, the applicant would be required to submit their hard copies of their certified academic records. (Click on the link for Admissions Requirements: http://laweh.edu.gh/index.php/department/admissions).
WASSCE/SSSCE applicant with D7 and E8 or E in English and Mathematics will also take the Laweh entrance examination.